Are you passionate about innovation, equipment development and mechanical design? Do you enjoy an international work environment and seek to drive change? If so, keep reading about our open position.
We are currently looking for an Equipment Development Manager to strengthen our team in Lund, Sweden.
We enable the industrialization of nanolithography
Obducat AB (publ) is an innovative developer and world-leading supplier of micro-and nano lithography solutions. We supply technology, products and processes used for advanced micro- and nanopatterning enabling realization of new applications and improved device performance. Our technologies are successfully used by companies within the LED, OLED, semiconductor, display, optical and photonics, biomedical and MEMS industries.
Obducat’s tools are focused within the areas of nanoimprint lithography, resist processing, wet processing and we offer foundry services.
Obducat has offices in Sweden, Germany, and China and the headquarter is located in Lund, Sweden. Obducat is publicly traded on the Swedish NGM Equity stock exchange. Read more at www.obducat.com.
- As Equipment Development Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the equipment development projects as well as execute the mechanical design tasks in the projects.
- You will take on an active role to drive innovation, design and the defined key projects with clear objectives to meet deadlines, targeted performance and requirement levels.
- Development and/or design professional with experience and proven track record, preferably in semiconductor or similar high-tech industry
- Deep understanding of mechanical design
- Overall understanding of electronics, pneumatics and fluidics
- Capability to quickly immerse in complex technical topics
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team leader skills
- Fluent in English
- Work experience from Solid works and Inventor
- An attractive position within a highly dedicated team
- Open working atmosphere concentrated on productivity and performance
- High degree of personal responsibility and the possibility of self-dependent decisions
- As Equipment Development Manager you will be a member of the Management team
Are you interested and want to meet us? We are interested in getting to know you!
Please send your application to Anna Fürst firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit our website www.obducat.com or give us a call +46 703 27 37 38.